Lindsay Leiner, PA-C
Lindsay Leiner is a physician assistant with healthcare experience including internal medicine, family medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, psychiatry, pediatric hematology & oncology, women's health, hospital medicine, and emergency medicine.
Lindsay earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from the University of Georgia and graduated with honors. She continued her education at Mercer University to earn her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies and was a member of Pi Alpha Honor Society and served as Secretary for the Godsey-Matthews Society.
Lindsay has a heart for volunteerism and has volunteered with The Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb, Mercy Health Center, UGArden & Campus Kitchen, COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, Rebecca's Tent Service Day, Foundation for the International Medical Relief of Children, Food2Kids, Shop with a Bulldog, UGA Miracle, and UGA HEROs.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology (APAO)
- Christian Medical & Dental Association (CMDA)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Honors & Awards
Mercer University Physician Assistant Studies
- Pi Alpha Honor Society
- 4.0 GPA for Didactic Year
University of Georgia
- Magna Cum Laude
- Dean's List, seven-time recipient
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Order of Omega Honor Society
- Zell Miller Scholar